Sunday, February 8, 2009

..light of the night sky..

As I was walking towards the net cafe in our place, I can't stop myself from gazing up high. It had been very gloomy these past few nights due to the heavy rain but now Mr. Moon peeped and showed its big smile. With this, I can't myself but think if what others might be doing right now. This night is fit for lovers, especially that it's the love month, to stroll and gaze upon the stars. The light of the night sky would truly make their moment perfect.

1 comment:

remedial is sucks! said...

hy jelai, it's me,

http://game-comunity.blogspot.com

thanks to excahangging blog link's with me.. because of that, i offering you to create an image advertise of your blog, and i'll appearing it in my blog for 3 week. free! and, you don't need to doing same like me. please send me your best blog picture to my email at :

remedial.is.sucks@gmail.com

and i'll display it in my blog as fast as i can.

thanks..